Autism Source – the Autism Society directory of Autism Society Chapters, professionals, government resources, and service providers serving families affected by autism. Autism Society strives to keep you updated on local resources and beyond. Autism Source is a database of many service provider across the United States. Please click on the Autism Source link to find resources near you!
Local Resource Directory– Please click on this link to download over 50 pages of local resources locally available in the Tidewater area, Peninsula area and beyond! Please check back for updates. Our local resource directory is updated monthly with new information on providers. If you are a service provider that would like your information added please email Nicole Miller, Information and Referral Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autism Society of America
- Commonwealth Autism Service (formerly The Autism Program of Virginia – (TAP-VA)
- Virginia Office for Protection and Advocacy (VOPA)
- Virginia Department of Education-Special Education
- VCU Autism Center for Excellence
Local Autism Materials: